GS1 Australia - Solution overview
Real-time data validation
GS1 implemented Experian’s address and email validation solutions at various data capture points on their corporate website, customer portal and within their Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
Experian’s address and email validation APIs validate emails and addresses at the point of collection, instantly comparing against official data from Australia Post and email domain providers. The customer or employee is prompted to correct any misspellings before they are submitted. This all ensures the account and contact data gathered is accurate and complete, increasing postal and email deliverability rates.
By choosing Experian’s address and email validation solutions, the organisation has enjoyed the following results:
- A consistent and positive experience regardless of where on the GS1 website the customer is entering their details.
- Improved engagement with customers with enhanced email deliverability rates due to real-time email address validation.
- Confidence that their data is always validated against the lastest datasets.
- The ability to deliver a better customer experience by ensuring the data they hold is up-to-date, accurate and complete.
- A significant reduction in manual effort to update, maintain and cleanse customer CRM data as it is validated at the point of entry and regularly corrected via bulk cleansing.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
GS1 use Microsoft Dynamics 365 as their CRM and Financial system. This provides a centralised solution to hold all their customer data, run their marketing campaigns and manage their finance and invoicing processes. To ensure consistency, GS1 implemented Experian’s certified data validation app for Dynamics 365.
An approved Microsoft solution, Experian’s app seamlessly integrates into Dynamics 365, to quickly validate and standardise postal and email addresses whenever a user creates or updates a contact, lead or account record. This ensures only accurate addresses and email addresses are captured.
GS1 Australia continues to work closely with Experian to explore ways in which their existing data validation tools can be enhanced to maximise their full potential, as well as considering additional tools to further support their data quality strategy.
Customer Data Validation - Ensure data accuracy at every interaction with your customers to build better relationships and grow revenues
Start a Free Trial